Understanding Email Marketing
Understanding email marketing and making it work for you is just another key to success for your business. We will discover just how simple, yet powerful of a tool it is you have at your disposal.
Lets find out how we can easily generate quality leads!
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a great way to re-engage your existing customer base. It is a very powerful tool that uses email to promote your business’ products or services. If you have a list of contacts that you have worked with in the past, but have not had the time or ability to remarket to those clients, this is for you. Having regular campaigns will give you the future touch-point that every business relies on to keep steady engagement.
Benefits of Email Marketing
Email marketing is effective for many different reasons. We will take a look at some of the top reasons businesses implement it as part of their marketing budget. According to a Blog post by Hubspot.com, 99% of consumers check their email every single day and it is the preferred method to receive brand updates. Sending an email to the right person at the right time is a highly effective strategy.
There are 5 key points everyone should know when considering adopting email marketing:
- It is cost effective. According to a recent study by the Data & Marketing Association in the UK, each email has an average of $38 ROI per $1 spent.
- Reaches a wide audience. It is extremely easy to reach a consumer by email. As stated above, 99% of consumers check it on a daily basis. With the 3800% ROI, it is affordable to reach as many as possible.
- Increases Leads. A wider audience that is easily reached means more visibility and interaction.
- Increases Sales. In most cases, if you are generating more leads, this should naturally mean more conversions and sales.
- Campaigns are relevant and customizable. It was very easy to make changes and updates based on weather, holidays, season, etc. They can also be tailored to a specific audience.
Implementing Email Marketing
Before anything else, it is crucial to develop your strategy. When doing so you will want to make sure your goal/plan is SMART:
- Specific. Make sure it is clearly defined. Goals without plans are just dreams. Figure out who, what, when, where, why, etc.
- Measurable. You need to track the progress and successes of your campaign by establishing specific metrics.
- Assignable. Specify who will accomplish it, whether it be an individual, team, etc.
- Realistic. Set reasonable, deliverable goals that can be achieved within your timeline, budget, etc.
- Time-related. Every project needs a due date.
Get in Touch with our Team of Experts
Let us be your guide to understanding email marketing!