CI Web Group, Inc. is a small business with employees located all over the world, working remotely. We are creative, customer-centric, and data-forward and our goal is to provide a caring, educated, results-driven experience for our customers.
We are a website design and digital marketing agency that provides various services to primarily home service companies throughout the United States & Canada.
The ideal candidate will be a key contributor to our content marketing team’s success. You will primarily be in charge of creating unique home service content and providing fantastic customer service by collaborating with customers on their content marketing goals.
We are looking for someone that is kind, a self-starter, a team player, and has a strong desire to learn and grow. Our content writer should be professional, respectful of customer homes, willing to ask questions, and prompt.
This position is entry-level and ideal for a recent graduate looking to gain experience within the content marketing space and digital marketing industry.
Your training would be in-house meaning that you would train with our content marketing team, search engine marketing department, and web development team in order to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the services offered.
- Writing unique home services content within deadlines. This includes but is not limited to:
- Pillar Website Content
- Proofreading & editing written content before posting
- Communication with customers via email, text, phone, and Zoom meetings
- Documenting customer communication within accounts
- Collaborating with the content marketing team to achieve content marketing goals
- Attending internal company meetings
- Exceptional grammar skills
- Ability to write effective, professional emails
- A college degree is required
- Technologically savvy & can comfortably learn new technology
- Basic knowledge of Google applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- Full-time availability
- Dedicated & motivated to learn/grow
- A quiet place to work
- Reliable internet service & technology (i.e. a desktop/laptop, cell phone, etc)
- Knowledgable in SEO or willing to learn
- At least one position or internship in a writing capacity preferred
- Must be able to provide 2-3 examples of previous works
- Work from Home
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Medical Benefits After 12 Months
- Clean but Casual Attire
- Annual Profit Sharing & Bonuses
- Commissions on Sales
- On-Demand Training
- Continued Education & Certifications
- No Compensation Ceiling
- Starting salary: $15-$17/hr
We will be requesting that candidates take the 16 personalities test after their interview.