GET IN FRONT OF GOOGLE GET IN FRONT OF FAMILIES
The face of Google Search Engines is changing, and it’s changing fast. And it’s a huge opportunity for you.
Familes are at
I know you are receiving a lot of information from companies regarding the COVID19 Pandemic. I wanted to personally reach out and give you some helpful information and tools you can use today. I know it doesn’t feel like it, but this is the biggest opportunity for all of you to succeed and grow. With a nation of people now living, dining, playing and working from home – all of a sudden, heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality will become wildly important. The things homeowners may put off or ignored, will now become important. During this unprecedented situation, CI Web Group offers our help and guidance to HVAC Dealers looking to navigate this unchartered course. Let’s talk about some best practices for business continuity and preparedness in our guide below, and feel free to reach out directly for more customized support.
Remember, the marketing decisions you make today will impact your ability to thrive tomorrow. We are all in this together.
EXECUTE IN 7-14 DAY SPRINTS
Agility and real-time reaction is paramount. Just how long the Coronavirus will infect the global economy is impossible to say. Therefore, it’s critical your business embrace an agile marketing plan. Adaptation in times of uncertainty is the only way for marketers to meet the
expectations of customers (and prospects) with speed, relevance, and impact, helping your brand maintain a position of strength.
Agility comes from reacting to your customers in real-time, understanding their intent and adapting personalized messages and experiences that can help them instantly in a time of need.
IMPLEMENT SAFETY STANDARDS
We have created a special marketing letter to help you ease the fear of your consumers calling on HVAC Service. Here is a link to the letter. Here’s a great example.
We recommend the following options – (no cost for our clients) to help you with any of these solutions:
- Figure out what you can commit to for health and safety and modify the letter (keep what you can and remove what you can’t).
- Submit a helpdesk ticket with your revised letter that we can add to your website (either as a blog or a page under about us)
- Use this list in your social marketing (Link to the page or post)
- Get with your financing partner and come up with a 12 Month No Interest / No Payment Option for a New AC, IAQ, etc.
- Update your Slider with a Financing First Promotion (submit a ticket with exact content to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Get with your TSM and find out what promotions for New Equipment and IAQ are being offered from your Manufacturer and Distributors.
Here’s a sample of how we could display the Health and Safety note – https://ciradsitelite.wpengine.com/.
ADDRESS CLIENT CONCERNS BEFORE THEY BECOME OBJECTIONS
Things to limit exposure while we work:
- Go for a walk
- Go for a bike ride
- Rake the leaves
IMPLEMENT VIRTUAL MEETINGS
Meet people where they are:
- Google Hangout
- Zoom Meetings
- Google Voice
TEXT "ACTION" TO 877-839-1122
Enter your titleEnter your description
List Item #1
List Item #2
List Item #3