WHY CHOOSE CI WEB GROUP TO HANDLE YOUR PAID ADVERTISING & LANDING PAGES?
- Come out on top of ALL SEO rankings instantaneously for your chosen keywords.
- 1st class reporting. You know exactly how you spend each advertising dollar.
- We know targeting. We’ll make sure that your ad is knocking on the right doors.
- We manage the whole campaign. Our team of experts structures your marketing plan, designs the ads, targets the audience, writes the content, designs your landing page, and handles your email marketing and retargeting.
- Why We Are Different From Other Agencies: Our mission is to be the #1 Digital Marketing Agency in support, communication, project management, reporting, transparency, pricing, performance, results and education.
- We always walk the talk, even when others are scared to dare. See what makes us special here.
Pay-Per-Click Is Just The Beginning. The Real Revolution is Pay-Per-Action.
Paid advertising can take many shapes and forms. The most popular is Google PPC, and the second place goes to Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. It’s defined as the practice of paying for targeted attention to your business, website, and offers. We fine tune your targeting according to the requirements of each search engine, as well as your audience’s interests and location. We then advertise your offers to them in the most optimal way.
The rules of the game differ by platform. On some platforms you get to target keywords and get a cost per-click, while on others you get to research and choose way more comprehensive parameters, that ideally lead to lower costs per click. To illustrate this, Facebook used to be the cheapest and most flexible platform, but it’s getting expensive by the day (as was the case with Google Ads in their infancy). The more optimized your targeting, the more people you are going to reach.
Click And Go Where?
Different platforms allow different settings. A great example would be that of Facebook’s own Lead Forms, where we get to build a list of buyers ready to buy from you. More often than not, paid advertising requires the creation of a landing page. Targeted offers convert best and require targeted digital environments. You wouldn’t believe how easy it is for your prospects to click and then proceed to lose focus and click away halfway through. Whenever we promote a company as a whole, using their website as the landing page works equally well though.
Did you know that 97% of searches never go past page one of Google’s search results?
If your SEO is not on point just yet, you can bypass your competitors rankings for as long as you choose and place yourself on top of your competition.
Pay For Results
Just like an SEO Company in Houston TX, paid advertising requires us to choose one or more keywords to compete on. Google simplifies the process with laser targeting options, and much less choice in the creative part of your ad (Text, Images). Facebook on the other hand gives your business way more options. Which one is best for your unique needs depends on who you want to target, and the psychology behind the exact purchase decision you want them to make. Facebook works way better than Google for some industries. If you were in your prospects’ shoes, would you Google your business with an explicit intention of buying on the spot, or would you respond better to something you saw on your Facebook feed? Facebook allows us to drag someone in our world with awesome value. On Google though, they’re the ones doing all the searching.
Paid Advertising Remarketing benefits:
- Time sensitive: targeting prospects when they’re most likely to buy.
- We create lists of people for specific purposes.
- Large-scale reach.
CI Web Group’s PPC Campaign Management Involves These Elements:
- Keyword Discovery and Selection
- Ad Text Creation
- Development of Optimized Landing Pages
- Conversion Tracking
- Call Tracking
- Ad Submission
- PPC Monitoring
- PPC Cost Management
- Campaign Improvement Modification
- Competitive Research