WHY CHOOSE CI WEB GROUP TO HANDLE YOUR REVIEWS ACQUISITION & REMARKETING?
- The process is as simple as 1, 2, 3. Your team performs a check in and request a review from the customer by SMS or by email. The customer writes up a review in their own time, when they’re most likely to think 5-star thoughts. We write up and optimize city pages which are then added on your site and showcase every review, photo, video, and can then be shared on social media for added effect. But, as with all good things in life, there’s a caveat. The system only works if you are willing to adopt it and use it to its full potential, something that always happens with our help on strategy calls. It may sound great, but you need to be willing to take action on your end as well.
- Why We Are Different From Other Agencies: Our mission is to be the #1 digital marketing agency in support, communication, project management, reporting, transparency, pricing, performance, results, and education.
- We always walk the talk, even when others are scared to dare. See what makes us special here.
Put the work you do, to do the heavy lifting for you.
Our Search Engine Optimization – SEO services are data-driven and performance-based, so we generally don’t have any problem ranking our clients’ sites even in cities with high competition, or when we’re called to rank a site competing on national and international keywords. Whenever we do SEO it always works, and it’s beautiful since it’s organic and the trust factor you develop with your prospects is through the roof. They searched for something in their own unique way and you popped up ready to serve. The thing is though that some clients want results faster, and in a different way. The concept is simple. Every satisfied customer generates content that helps your site rank faster, and appear in local search in every part of your service areas.
Reviews Acquisition Strategy: How It Works According To Business Type
- SERVICE AREA BUSINESSES
- BRICK & MORTAR BUSINESSES
- DELIVERY & E-COMMERCE BUSINESSES
Do you own a service-area-based business? Are you a plumber, a towing company or an HVAC contractor? Do you own a store, shop, office, or practice of any kind? Do you just deliver products to your customers in different parts of the country or the world? If you fall into one of the above categories, Step 5 from The 12-Step Roadmap is guaranteed to skyrocket your ROI.
By doing regular check-ins from each and every job you get unprecedented local search value for all your target cities and neighborhoods. You also benefit from keyword value for all your hard efforts, as well as a media (video or photo) rankings boost.
Stellar customer reviews act as undeniable proof to prospects. They allow you to build a better overall reputation in the places that really matter the most to your business. Every check in you do, and every review you get, helps you boost the local search rankings for your own site, driving more traffic, and leads straight to you.
What’s Re-marketing (Aka Re-targeting) And How Does It Fit Into The Bigger Picture?
Re-targeting – or marketing – is a very simple and powerful concept. By adding a small java-script code to your page, you make sure that a cookie will record the data generated by your visitors. This set of valuable data will then act as a backbone for the generation of new ads (that is if you’re enrolled into either Google or Facebook Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Program), and the cookies will help us determine how and where the adverts should be placed to target people who have already expressed interest in your business.
In other words, this code allows you to reconnect with an audience that has already shown interest in your product and establish an ongoing relationship with potential new clients.
If you have ever researched a product or service online, you must have noticed how ads and co-related content keep popping up on Google, or in your personal Facebook feed, as well as on other places such as blogs (unless you have an Ad blocker installed). You’ve already witnessed first hand how marketing works.