CI Web Group, Inc. is a small business with employees located all over the world, working remotely. We are creative, customer-centric, and data-forward and our goal is to provide a caring, educated, results-driven, experience for our customers.
We are a website design and digital marketing agency that provides various services to primarily Home Service Companies throughout the United States & Canada.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our marketing strategists. You will be a key contributor to our marketing team’s success. You will primarily be in charge of scheduling and preparing our marketing team for important meetings and communicating marketing updates between our internal team and our customers. You will provide outstanding customer service by liaising between the marketing team and the customer.
We are looking for someone that is quick on their feet, calm, detail-oriented, and has a strong desire to learn and grow. Our marketing coordinator should be well-spoken, a problem solver, and takes initiative.
This position is ideal for a recent graduate looking to gain experience within the digital marketing industry.
Your training would be in-house meaning that you would train with our marketing team, web department, and sales staff in order to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the services offered.
- scheduling client meetings with account managers & strategists
- attending client meetings with account managers & taking extensive notes
- email communication between account managers & clients
- text communication between account managers & clients
- documenting client communication within accounts
- attending internal company meetings
- assisting customers with marketing related questions
- exceptional email & grammar skills
- 4+ years experience working in customer service is required
- technologically savvy & can comfortably learn new technology
- basic knowledge of Google applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- full-time availability
- dedicated & motivated to learn/grow
- a quiet place to work
- reliable internet service & technology (i.e. a desktop/laptop, cell phone, etc)
- digital marketing experience is preferred but not required
- a college education is preferred but not required
- Work from Home
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Medical Benefits After 12 Months
- Clean but Casual Attire
- Annual Profit Sharing & Bonuses
- Commissions on Sales
- On-Demand Training
- Continued Education & Certifications
- No Compensation Ceiling
- Starting salary: $15-$17/hr
We will be requesting that candidates take the 16 personalities test after their interview.