How to Give Access to Google My Business
So you need to learn how to give us access to Google My Business. We can help!
The Google My Business Access Process
- Login to business.google.com
- Check to see if your business has been verified
- If it says “unverified”, then that account does not have access to the Google My Business listing, you will need to find the one that owns it
- Once you locate the verified listing, go to Users
- Add in firstname.lastname@example.org as a manager on the listing
- Let us know once this is complete so we can accept the invite
It’s really simple, but if you run into any issues at all, please get in touch with us. We’re happy to help!