How to Give Access to Google My Business
So, you’ve just signed up for CI Web Group’s local listing services and need to know how to give us access to Google My Business. We can help!
The Google My Business Access Process
- Login to business.google.com
- Check to see if your business has been verified
- If it says “unverified”, then that account does not have access to the Google My Business listing, you will need to find the one that owns it
- Once you locate the verified listing, go to Users
- Add in email@example.com as a manager on the listing
- Let us know once this is complete so we can accept the invite
It seems like a lot but it’s really simple! If you run into any issues at all, please call (877) 839-1122 or text (281) 820-6400.