What We Do: Digital Marketing Strategy
Having the right strategic advisor is crucial to your success. Knowing what’s working? What’s not? Where do you want to go? Who is your target market? It’s critical to making the right decisions, and saving time and money!
Your customers are doing research in two places; online and with their friends and family. It’s important that you properly position yourself. In order to do that, you’re going to want to work with a company that understands how to market, leveraging web, search, social, mobile, video and much more.
This is why it’s vital to have CI Web group in charge of your digital marketing projects. Whether you’re dealing with department heads with different objectives, or subject matter experts in a niche field, you need an experienced digital marketing strategists at the helm. You need a guide, a referee, a judge, a mediator, and many times, someone who simply gathers all the information and presents a reality check. CI Web Group has a team of professionals who are highly trained experts in finance, operations, logistics, customer service, and digital marketing. We have researched and successfully implemented many different technologies and strategies that will allow you to better manage all these different aspects of your business..
IT TAKES TEAMWORK
Your customers and prospects all have different personality styles. They are born that way. As do key players on a digital marketing team. A coder is typically a home-body. You might find them drinking Redbull, listening to techno music, and planning a night off in IRC (If you have to ask… that’s the point!). A designer is typically stylish, creative and picky. An SEO engineer is over analytical, slower to act, and uninterested in being creative (unless it’s about altering data). A Social Media Marketer is social, friendly, boisterous, and usually the life of the party. Without continuing… you get the picture!
Considerations when hiring a digital marketing agency:
- Does the potential vendor have experience with a business like yours?
- Look at other websites they’ve built? Do they meet your standards? Do they have the functionality you are looking for?
- Look at your competition. Do a Google search for leading companies like yours, in your area, and see what they are doing. This will give you an idea of what needs to be done in order to obtain high rankings with search engines.
- Research what their clients are saying. This can easily be done by a Google search using the company name and the word “review or testimonial”.
- There are no magical pills. If it sounds too good to be true… it probably is.
- Avoid friends, families, and fools! It takes a team of experts to properly leverage all the different technologies and elements involved in creating a digital marketing machine that will work for you, instead of against you.
- Your potential digital marketing vendor should be talking about how to leverage your assets with technologies to save time and money.
- Building a beautiful looking website probably won’t be enough to get you where you want to go. Seek a vendor who has a full menu of digital marketing service.
- Once you’ve had your website built, do you have a plan for what to do once your website has been built? Be sure to include this in your planning.
- Time is money! How long will it take to get a new website live on the Internet? It depends on the complexity, and it often depends on how responsive the client is in providing information and additional elements. Be sure to ask for an estimated time for go live.
- Is your website mobile responsive? That means does it conform to being viewed properly on a tablet or mobile device. With over 30 % of web surfers now using mobile devices, your website must be mobile responsive. Google will even downgrade your site if it’s not.
- Return on investment can be easily determined with measurable results. Measured results lead to making improvements. Improvement lead to better results. Better results lead to more investments into your marketing platform. It’s a process! And it’s a good way to build your business. But it take a little patience.
BUILDING A GREAT STRATEGY
CI Web Group will start by simply asking questions… lots of questions! Without understanding who you are, what you do, what you’ve done, where you are now, where you want to go, what you have done so far, what your fears are, what’s holding you back, and much more, we can’t begin to know which solutions are right for you.
Here are some key things to consider when building your website:
- Financial Management
- Data Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Management
If you already have a website, it should be evaluated by a team of experts to review your infrastructure. You must have a solid foundation in order to build your digital marketing machine. Our technology geeks will look at all your digital real estate to best determine a good strategy for your new site.
It starts by looking at the code, to determine how it was built and how it works. Code is to a website as rebar is to the foundation of a house. You might need to do some foundation repair, or you might be better off, knocking down the house and starting from the ground up. If your site is older than 2 years, it’s usually better to build a new site utilizing the latest technology. But the good news is, if you have an existing website, often the content like photos, graphics, videos, and text, can be exported to the new website, saving you a great deal of money.
Our Designers will look at your existing art and how you are branded. Then they will formulate creative ideas to best present your brand on and off the net.
CI Web Group SEO Engineers will run reports and analyze data on your existing website. This will present a view of your website that may bore most people. However, it will provide a clear picture of how Google (a robot) reads your website and ranks it.
Our Social Media Marketers will begin comparing your list of friends and fans, looking to see who’s chatting with you and about you. Our social media butterflies will begin creating strategies to increase your social presence and digital footprint.
Videos have become super-powerful when marketing on the web. Most people will chose to watch a video rather than to read text. And the retention and conversion rate is far greater! Video also gives you more credibility with the consumer and more credibility with Google. CI Web Group’s video production team will review your website and provide strategies for how to take advantage of utilizing video on your website and social media accounts.
CI Web Group’s Mobile Application Developers can provide strategies for helping you service your clients, manage your workforce, and manage your inventory.
By creating the proper strategy with the experts at CI Web Group, you can improve your overall processes, and properly position your website online. This gives you the ability to save money and increase your overall revenue and profits.
Here is a list of the digital marketing services you should be considering: