You can leverage your computer technology, turn it into a top HVAC website and thyme into cool cash by knowing 5 key things. Every website should make you money. If it is not, it is time to critically analyze how others are viewing your site and refocus on the purpose of your website. Realize that your customer’s first impression of your business will probably be formed based on your website. Is it clearly stating your message? Is it attractive or is it one ugly baby? If you answered either of these questions in the negative, that is where you need to start. If your site was built by any of the 3 F’s (friends, family, and fools) because the price (free) was a good deal, then repent and realize that when you put very little in something you get very little back. Every top HVAC website is created with a purpose and is value driven, so that visitors can be converted into satisfied customers. That means that you want to consult with a professional web designer, like CI Web Group, to help you portray the heart of your company on your website.
- The first commonality among every top HVAC web site is responsiveness. Simply put, that means that all the content will look the same no matter what size screen it appears on. A uniform appearance is essential. Websites need to look as well designed on a smartphone as they do on a big screen. There should be no need for the user to resize the page. In the last decade cell phones have become the number one way searches are made and Google uses responsiveness as a key factor in listing your site on a mobile device. You are missing major opportunities to leverage your technology and turn it into cash if you neglect this key area. (For other key mobile usage facts you may want to check out this link on mobile technology)
- Top HVAC websites sites have attractive and striking banners and titles. Titles need to be simple but enticing. They need to make the reader want to read more. Statistics show that once a site is accessed the user will stay on the site less than 10 seconds unless something compels him to look further.
- Top HVAC websites use clear and simple designs so that visitors are not confused. They can clearly see what the company’s values are and what services they offer. The top half of the page is clutter free and inviting. It contains striking images that invite the potential customer to look further.
- Decisive and clear calls to action are another commonality shared by top HVAC web sites. Visitors need to know exactly what you want them to do and how to do it. A simple, not busy layout will ensure that the visitor knows exactly what to do to become a part of what you are proposing. There are two important questions that have to be asked:
- What action do you want your visitors to take?
- What simple short message will most likely cause them to take that action?
- Consistent branding on every page clearly marks top HVAC websites as leaders in their trade. Visitors can see that this business is a group of professionals who pay attention to details and know how to please their customers. Every page on your website gives the same value proposition because you have taken time to leverage your computer technology and turn it into cash.
CI Web Group is a proven leader and designer of HVAC websites. They are re one of the preferred digital marketing providers for Goodman, Amana, Daikin:
The CI team offers you a free consultation so that you can leverage your technology and turn your time into cash. Contact them today to turn your ugly baby into an asset that works for you.