Sales: Business Development
We’re looking for talented and savvy salespeople in the digital ad space to join our growing sales team. We have opportunities in the California state area.
If you have digital advertising knowledge at least 2 years of digital sales experience, and a strong history of sales success, read on!
A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills both on the phone and in person. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of digital ad sales success, fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills, and understanding of digital media, mobile and SEO advertising solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Prospecting and hunting for new business; this position is exclusively new business
- Developing & selling effective and high return digital campaigns
- Identifying and prospecting large opportunities at multiple levels
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals
- Overseeing your clients’ campaigns and regularly communicating performance results.
- Minimum 2 years SEM/SEO sales experience (required)
- Bachelor Degree in business, communication, marketing or related field (preferred)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Proven prospecting and cold calling experience
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new business
- Strong relationship building and account management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google products
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Identify, prospect and cold call businesses at multiple levels
- Experience negotiating and closing deals with enterprise regional dealer associations
- Close new business on a consistent basis
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Present the value of our solutions to C-level executives
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
- Manage your own sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Oversee your clients’ campaigns and regularly communicate performance results
- Drive retention and growth with existing client base
Must have valid driver’s license, insurance, and transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer