Custom Social Media Requirements
This post contains the requirements necessary for custom social media plans. If you are thinking about working with CI Web Group, Inc. and would like to see if we’d be a good fit, this is the article for you!
We’ll need to discuss and decide upon at least 12 topics to cover each month. These posts can include promotions, education, current events, and more. Identifying these topics the month before gives us plenty of time create the strategy, messaging, and assets for the next month.
- X% Off Repairs with the Purchase of a Maintenance Plan
- Priority Scheduling for Comfort Club Members
- We are now offering No Interest Financing with Approved Credit
- Schedule a Tune-Up for Just $X
- Get a New High-Efficiency AC for as Low as $X Monthly
- Did you know that upgrading your air conditioner to a high-efficiency unit can be as impactful on our environment as removing up to 6 gas-driven cars off the road.
- Getting your AC tuned up yearly has a direct impact on your electricity bill and how long it will last.
- How to change your air filters
- How to recognize the signs that your system may break down soon.
Current Event Examples:
- Featuring an award or an new association
- Local event that your team attended and participated in
- Giveaways & contests
- Team parties and get-togethers
- Philanthropic events
At least 10 images monthly to correspond with topics OR we can use stock images, but the results may be less impactful than using your own pictures.
Here are some examples of stock images that we may use if you do not supply your own images: