Watch the Webinar here!
SEO stands for search engine optimization. The basics of SEO are;
- Website Speed: Google recommends websites with lower load speed to its consumers.
- Meta Tags: Search engines use meta tags as a filing system to find out what the topic of a page is.
- Schematic Markup: This is a coding language for assessing the topic of your website.
- Content Optimization
- Image ALT Tags
- Link Building
The above all affect how well a website can rank on Google. An SEO plan requires balance and thoughtful planning. We use different things, including rebates, graphics, and videos, to help your website to convert. We do all of this because when consumers need an HVAC service, they turn to Google.
How Does Google Work?
Google is a huge filing system that requires tags or titles to find what you’re looking for. Your website is like a storefront, and if you do not have a page for the product or service that you’re trying to sell, it’s impossible to sell it. So, if somebody’s looking for AC repair and you’re not on the first page of Google, you won’t be an option for them to choose.
The rule of thumb is one page for every product or service that you want to sell in every city that you want to sell in.
Low Competition (100,000 to 600,000 search results in your city)
- AC Repair
- AC Installation
- AC Replacement
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioner Installation
- A/C Replacement
- Ductless AC Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Duct Cleaning
Sometimes you need to vary the terms to lower the competition.
What is your search volume to the competition? You can find out how many people use a search term in your city using a tool like Google Keyword Planner.
Marketing And Advertising
Marketing is your organic traffic like SEO, social media, Youtube, etc. While advertising is when you put up a budget per lead or click. Before you decide how you want to market or advertise, you need to figure out how you want to generate your leads.
- What Do You Want To Sell?: What services or products do you want to sell?
- Where Do You Want To Sell It?
- Who’s Searching For It?: Who’s looking and how frequently?
- Are You An Option?: Are you an option on the first page of Google when they’re looking? There are different ways to be an option. You could use pay per click, for instance.
- Do You Look The Best When They Get There?: People usually make a decision based on your meta description and your reviews.
- Website Conversions: Do you make it easy for consumers to convert based on how they like to shop, get a quote, checkout, subscribe, call, text, email, and so on?
- CSR & Sales/Tech Conversions: How strong are they at converting? Are they easy to work with? Are they well trained? Having a good CSR can double your business.
- Maintenance Plan: The goal of any business is to turn suspects into prospects. Then turn them into customers, and finally into a loyal fan, i.e., a revenue-generating subscription.
- Reviews Reviewed: There are different ways to get reviews, Google Business, your website, social media.
- Referrals Received: How do you stay in touch after the job? You can send gifts to customers.
The 12 Step Road Map to Success is the most holistic way of growing your brand online. It includes;
- Tech. Brand. Website.
- Content Writing
- Conversion Systems
- Local Marketing
- Reviews. PR Reputation
- Social Marketing
- SEO services
- Paid Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Print. Scan. Email. Text
- Video Marketing
- Mobile Application
Acquire and Retain Customers
- Inbound Marketing
- Outbound Advertising
- Customer Appreciation, Loyalty, and Referral Generation
You have to be strategic; generate leads, convert them, build a list with them, and then remarket to them with Top of Mind marketing.
Marketing is the process of driving traffic to your conversion locations. It’s mostly about putting out content in the right way.
- Web Content
- SEO Content
- Authority Content
- Link Building
- Social Marketing
- Local Listings / Directory / Citations Marketing
- Print / Mailers
Be where leads convert.
- Website / Domain
- Landing Pages
- Graphics Design
- Promotional Graphics
- Local Listings
- Social Media Sites
- VOIP / Call Tracking
- Chat / AI Chat
- G Suites / Email
The process of increasing leads in high competition areas or slow times.
- Pay Per Click
- Display Ads
- Pay Per Lead
- Pay Per Impression
- Google Local Service Ads
- Amazon Ads
- Video Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Digital Radio Advertising
- Print / Mail
You want the people that come in to convert. It could be by subscribing, downloading something, sharing something, or referring someone else.
Retention and Referrals
Connect to your customers, leads, and partners.
- Increase MRR (monthly recurring revenue)
- Increase referrals
- Increase repeat business
- Improve brand
- Stand out
Achieve Accelerated Results
- Clarity: Without clarity, you can’t focus.
- Focus: Without focus, you cannot execute.
- Execution: If you don’t execute, you can’t win.
When you operate using a Camp Strategy, you’ll be on fire!
C – Conversion Systems
A – Appreciation Strategies
M – Marketing
P – Paid Advertising
Finally, repeat the process.
Your Brand. Your Customer.
- Make it easy
- Add value
At Ciweb Group Inc, We offer best SEO services for small business at an affordable price. Our main motive only is customer satisfaction.