An Effective Web Presence for HVAC Companies
Marketing firms agree: The number one best way to spend your marketing dollars is by having an effective web presence. How do you know if your web presence is effective? Believe it or not, it’s simple. Your HVAC website in the hands of a professional web designer will offer you 5 critical things that will guarantee a productive and lucrative website. Make sure the designer you hire offers you all of this and more:
- Google Analytics. The first thing and probably most important is web analytics, and Google is the biggest and most used. What is analytics? It is the collection, measurement, reporting and analyses of web based data in order to understand and optimize website usage. That means that someone is counting the number of times certain key words or phrases are queried in a search. They then look for sites that match the queries in certain mathematical ways. If your site matches more often than another site you move above them in the rankings so that the searcher will see your site first. The yellow pages sure couldn’t do that for you. Of course this ranking can change pretty quickly so keeping that kind of analytics going can be time consuming so you definitely want your web designer to handle that one for you so that you can concentrate on HVAC.
- Simple Eye-Catching Banner. You want to make sure that you have an attractive, eye-catching banner/ logo. Your Branding makes the initial first impression to your potential customers. What is yours saying about you to your visitors? Does it give a true reflection of your values and how much you care about your customers? Does it say what you are all about? If not a revision is needed.
- Load time. Your home page should load quickly and easily. Longer than 20 seconds will lose you customers. Use a separate page for each key service your HVAC company offers. Each page should have a unique title and meta description, along with effective quality copy. Make sure the copy is informative and has selling points along with calls to action letting the visitor know what you want them to do.
- Contact INFO. Your contact information needs to be in the upper top of the page. It should be easy to see and in large type. Most top rated web sites have the info in the upper right corner.
- Updateable. The home pages and interior pages flow easily and links are easy to follow. New pages can be added in without a whole website redo and old pages have working redirects.
At C I Webgroup, we offer all of this and so much more to every client. We have been a top HVAC web designer for well over a decade, so we know the unique needs and interests for you and your customers. We have grown along with many of our HVAC clients and learned many things that work and some that don’t. Our experience is your elevator to the top. You do not need to start in the basement. Your web site designed by our creative professionals will start off winning new customers for you and never slow down. Contact us today for a free consultation and find out how we can help you leverage your technology and turn your time into cash.
Click Here For A Free Consultation