- CONFERENCE LINE: If you get disconnected, please hang up and dial back into the conference line: 641-715-3200 Code 591320#
- Please mute your phones by pressing *6 on your phones.
- Text too small – No problem… click the large A in the top right corner of this page.
- www.ciworkshops.com Meetup (event management system) – Simply set up a forward or a rule to have all Meetup EMails go into a single folder – you can also change your notification settings to say one daily or weekly digest through meetup.
- We will not be having a webinar today, however we ask that you follow along on your computer.
- Introduction to Jennifer Bagley and CI Web Group
- Reminder of timing of information – everyones situation is different and the information may be applicable during different phases of your business, differently depending on resources, technical skills and investment options.
- We have multiple calls – please continue to tune in and share it with your networks.
- We have multiple calls – please continue to tune in and share it with your networks. NETWORKING ON THE BOAT!!!!!! www.ciwebgroup.com/boat
- Major Google Search Changes this past weekend that took the internet by storm!!!! Click to see one example: JCPenney in the New Your Times
- Original Content
- Relevant Backlinks through Contextual Articles and Press Releases
- Keeping the contextual links on your website down to 1 per key phrase and 6 – 10 per web page
- Here is a sample of the webmaster communications occurring right now. http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Webmasters/thread?tid=36cf6a36c3ced8bf&hl=en
- Following these guidelines will help Google find, index, and rank your site. http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769
- Goals: Increase Traffic (The Lotto: the more tickets you purchase the better your chance to win), Generate Loyal Followers, Convert to Clients
- Pages: There is a direct impact from pages to traffic
- Where are you, what have you searched for in the past – Google is working to deliver results based on where you are located and your past habits – Makes Search Engine Optimization Very Very difficult. People get different results from different locations and computers.
- People have very sharp receptors and they know when someone does not invest into their website. They know if it’s a home-built website, they will have red flags on sites that don’t have current or consistent content.
- You must figure out what your customers are searching for and you must deliver an online platform that reaches them.
- Design Mistakes: Too much concentration on design not enough focus on blog content, offers and calls to action. Creating external Blogs.
- What to Avoid in with Web Design: Flash, Pop-Ups and Heavy Graphics. Separating your blog from your website. It is more important to concentrate on content, offers and calls to actions. A Great Example is: www.compete.com
- Market Delineation: What Markets do you Serve – Choose a core to focus on.
- Demographics Delineation: Geo Tagging – Understand how Google Search Engine’s Work
- Traffic Stages: First Time Visitors, Followers, Clients
- Conversion Stages: Different Stages of a Visitors Interaction with your Website – Early, Middle and Late – Possible First Date, Dating, Marriage
- Offers: Creating offers – Training, Downloads, Text Messages
- Calls to Actions: Call, Learn, Sign Up, Register, Download, Shop,
- Content: Blog as frequently and consistently as possible. Information, Catchy Titles to increase sharing (backlinks). Create content that will get people to find them and talk to them through your content.
- Newsletters: Set Expectations, How Frequently will they receive it, what information will be shared, why is it valuable?
- Evaluate your current website and SEO – http://www.ciwebgroup.com/client-resources/website-grader/
- Evaluate your brand positioning - Google Your Name and your Company Name: Search | Images | Video
- Advanced: Multi-site strategies to secure key word ranking quicker – Building Effective Landing Pages
- Inexpensive SEO strategies to increase your sites overall trust with search engines: Attend our SEO Strategies trainings – Here is a link to the last meeting – www.ciwebgroup.com/agenda1
- Leverage 300 social media sites to secure brand positioning and reputation control: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/services/social-media-profile-creation/
- Automate your twitter following efforts – More people, more traffic, more leads, more conversions: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/twitter-follower-building/
- Turn your website into a publishing engine: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/services/build-your-own-website/
- CI-CMS and Publishing System: http://www.ciwebsitebuilder.com/
- Monitor your page ranking: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/services/rank-tracking/
- Learn how to measure your results:
- Increased Traffic
- From Search Engines
- From Referred Websites (Backlinks, Social Media)
- Direct Searches – Consistent Visitors helps create new visitors
- Monitor Searches for your company name
- Monitor Searches for your Team Members names
- Monitor Searches for your Key Phrases
- ALL 3 Are Critical. Company name and team members name is the largest missed opportunity to not have proper representation online (loss of referral business).
- Reduced Bounce Rates: Relevant, people found what they were looking for.
- Increased Subscribers, Fans, Friends and Followers on RSS, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Must Engage with your networks – Most importantly Facebook.
- Remember: Facebook is a destination website – people spend more time on Facebook than Yahoo, Google, Bing, Twitter, Youtube, etc – Combined. Once your Home is built properly and managed properly – Learn how to market on Facebook and how to integrate into your website, blog, calls to actions and offers.
- Learn how to introduce promotional offers into their content.
- Fans vs. Friends
- Fans are heavy users of your products and services
- Fans are more likely to share and recommend people to become fans (Referrals)
- Make sure you have Like buttons and Share buttons on your web page.
- Increased Conversions on your calls to actions.
- Increased Traffic
- How to Complete a Website Evaluation: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/client-resources/website-grader/
- What is involved in Building a website: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/sample-web-design-project-plan/
- What are my options to improve my website: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/services/website-design-costs/
- Blogs: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/services/blog-design/
- Build Your Own Website: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/services/build-your-own-website/
- CI-CMS Upgrade: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/cms-upgrade/
- Ecommerce: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/services/ecommerce-company/
- Basic: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/services/website-design-costs/
- Premier: http://www.ciwebgroup.com/services/website-design-costs/
- Grant Program Starter: Site http://www.ciwebgroup.com/contact-us/grant/
- Copied / Replicated Website (Multi-Site Strategy):
- Why are these important: this will help you prioritize what you should concentrate on first – Everyone is at a different state with their online positioning and everyone has a different set of competition (difficulty scale).
- How do I know what key phrases I should target: (OUTSOURCE IT) http://www.ciwebgroup.com/keyword-research-service/ OR (DO IT YOURSELF) http://www.ciwebgroup.com/google/
- How do I complete a Competitor Analysis? http://www.ciwebgroup.com/docs/competitor-analysis/
- Understanding of SEO – Inbound Marketing (The Magnet): Content, Blogs (Publishing – Own your own URL), Social Media, SEO
- What is Outbound Marketing (The Hammer): Print, TV, Radio, Tradeshows, Cold Calls
- FREE REPORT – Download the State of Inbound Marketing: The State of Inbound Marketing
- What are your top goals???? Do you have clarity??? For Example:
- Goal: I WANT MASSIVE TRAFFIC NOW – - – - Solution: PPC & Facebook Ads
- Goal: I WANT TO BE NUMBER ONE ON GOOGLE FOR “X” NUMBER OF KEY PHRASES – - – - Solution: Mass Publishing, Back-linking, Off-Page SEO.
- Goal: I WANT TO GENERATE NEW BUSINESS TODAY – - – - Solution: Social Media Marketing, leverage your network to increase referrals.
- Get Educated: How to Write SEO Content? - What are the SEO Basics - Learn the ABC’s of SEO - How Long does SEO Take?